Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
Being Yourself is key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need an exceptional and passionate team player to join our team in Madrid. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us create an unforgettable experience. Be part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking hostel brand Join Generator.
- Have a qualification in Accountancy/Finance
- Be knowledgeable on local accountancy laws
- Have impeccable honesty
- Be outgoing, organised and friendly by nature
- Demonstrate calmness under pressure
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be creative, innovative and a digitally smart
- Have an appropriate level of expertise ideally within the Leisure industry.
- Be responsible for property cash management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with the day to day operations e.g. credit control, flash reports
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation and review of monthly management accounts and property reports.
- Take responsibility for the Accounts Payable function and purchase procedures.
- Be responsible for the management of electronic employee files along with other HR admin duties
- Run payroll on a monthly basis, ensuring accurate recording of staff hours, holiday leave, sick leave and any other allowances
- Support the Financial Controller on finance projects as required.
- Experienced working within a Finance department ideally with exposure to HR practices and Exact Accounting Software
- Fluent in local language and English