Hosco is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern based in Barcelona, Spain!
A unique chance to join one of the most exciting startups in Europe disrupting the recruiting space in one of the fastest growing industries.
About Hosco – hospitality connection:
Hosco is the world’s leading hospitality network bringing together the industry’s top players and the best hospitality talents into one place.
A Swiss company launched in October 2011, hosco is designed to improve the way hospitality talents, employers and schools meet and interact globally.
Hosco has experienced over 100% YoY growth since 2015 in both users, traffic and revenue.
We have raised 7mio CHF to date, both from business angels and from Venture Capital firms based in London and Barcelona.
The Hosco team is now composed of 55 talented individuals based in Geneva, Barcelona and Dubaï. The company has plans to open offices in the US and Asia and reach 150 staff in the
next 24 months.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Digital Marketing student to join us with part-time internship. The ideal candidate is a current University student or recent graduate
with a background in marketing and a desire to learn more about Digital and Search Marketing, especially SEO.
In this role, you will:
● Assist the SEO team in the execution of optimization strategies
● Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions for the creation of SEO campaigns
● Stay up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
● Complete Keywords Research
● Develop campaign creation and campaign optimisation
● Adwords campaign creation
● Review and improve existing custom content to meet established SEO goals
● Google Analytics reporting and monitoring
● Extremely strong written communication skills including the abilities to match tone of
voice and write in multiple formats (long-form, technical, outreach, ad copy, and
● Demonstrates strong researching skills.
● Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment is expected.
● The ability to successfully work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven
● Currently studying Digital Marketing (specifically within SEO and search)
● Strong Excel skills. Knowledge of basic functions- vlookup, nested IF statements;
some knowledge of Macros a plus)
● Strong proficiency with both MS Word and PowerPoint required.
● Basic working knowledge of Google Adwords
● Basic working knowledge of SEO
● Knowledge of Google Analytics
● Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
● Excellent organization skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
● A thirst for knowledge and understanding of search engines and SEO best practices
● High level of English and Spanish (French a plus!)