Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation platforms and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need an exceptional and passionate go- getter to join our team in Barcelona. If you are motivated, organised, a peoples person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big, then your journey should start here at the Generator.
• Be organised
• Have good Customer Service skills (via telephone and email)
• Be a dynamic person and hungry to learn
• Preferably have worked/did internship in a hotel
• Have a high level of Spanish and English (spoken and written). Other languages are a plus
• Work 5 hours a day (from 9am-2pm or from 2pm-7pm)
• Have a salary according to experience/languages spoken
• Creation and handling of all individual reservations
• Knowledge of all different services offered by the various hostels in order to correctly inform clients
• Process reservations in real time, adjusting price of accommodation according to current rates
• Awareness of all different rate packages and their special conditions
• Revision of occupancy of all hostels and management of category moves to maximise sales
• Administrative tasks related to reservation department.