Lucas Fox International Properties, the leading Barcelona-based real estate company specialised in the sale and rental of exclusive residential properties in South Europe to national and international clients, is looking for a Property Lounge Receptionist Intern in our Barcelona office.
- Supporting the admin team in answering, screening and forwarding telephone calls and enquiries from our national and international clients
- Assisting in collating, coping, binding, stapling and filing needed documents.
- Helping in the control and update of our national and international properties portals.
- Supporting in the introduction, update and verification of our database system.
- Assisting in the collection, order, distribution and preparation of emails and courier deliveries for the sales and rentals team in liaison with any event involved.
Desired skills & expertise:
- Studying a degree in Tourism or similar studies required.
- Perfect written and spoken communications skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Planning and organizing skills
- Minimum 6 months of University/ School Agreement
What we offer:
- Monthly paid internship
- Initial and continuous training
- Full time or part time job (mornings or afternoons)
- Incorporation in a young, international and proactive team
- Possibility to grow within the company