17 Jul 2018
We’re looking for a bright, budding Home Operations associate to join our team in Madrid, working hard across a variety of tasks each day to help keep our guests glowing and hosts happy!
Who Are You?
- A travel enthusiast, obviously, but you also eat and drink where the locals do
- Fluent in English and Spanish – any extra languages a bonus!
- You truly get Airbnb (for hosts and for guests), and you’ll get extra points if you’ve previously worked in the hospitality industry
- Someone with an impeccable grasp of the English language, both written and spoken
- You love problem solving and will go to any length to find a solution!
- You really, really love organising. No, really. Google calendars are your thing and your email inbox is flagged, starred and filed to perfection
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail – and you’ll prove it to us by mentioning your favourite holiday location in your application to us. This is a little test we use to make sure you’re not applying to every job in sight
- Ideally, you’ve previously worked in a client-facing role and in an organisation where coordination among departments was critical to success
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be trusted implicitly with hosts’ most-prized possession: their home!
- Coordinating maintenance and emergency logistics – no day is ever the same at Hostmaker and it is our job to solve all those unexpected issues when they arise to ensure that our guests have a flawless stay.
- To help the frontline team in the day-to-day, being their eyes in the office, managing the schedule and, assisting them with their troubleshooting.
- Ensuring our hosts are kept updated on ongoing issues, keeping the responsiveness at impressively high levels.
- To put your slick social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple teams across the business and, of course, our external maintenance partners and suppliers.
- To work full-time, we work 7 days a week which means some weekends and bank holidays. Alas, it can’t all be fun and games (but we do have plenty of those, too!)