Talent Clue is the best spanish inbound recruiting and applicant tracking system for medium and large corporations. Focused on the candidate experience, it puts all its efforts on creating a platform that allows recruiters from top businesses to recruit effortless the best talent. Our web application’s user base is growing rapidly and our company looks forward to expanding internationally soon. But in order to achieve that goal we need to incorporate the best international talent to our team. And an internship is the perfect way to start collaborating with us and see if there is a match. If you are looking for a great company to develop professionally, an international vibrant and fun city, and an unbeatable work atmosphere, apply for this job, you will not regret it.
As Product Marketing Intern, you will be part of Talent Clue’s Product team, the lab of the company, wherein clients are empathized, understood and researched, and the product is graphically and functionally designed. With us you will learn by doing the following tasks:
- Draft the texts in Spanish and English that our customers will observe in the user interface of our application.
- Create and execute the email campaign to our users announcing top upcoming or released functionalities, as well as any major problem that has been solved.
- Collaborate on product adoption strategies, proposing new pathways and executing the chosen plan, aiming at a higher user engagement.
- Participate in formulating hypothesis about which product enhancements will solve best the clients’ pains.
- Prepare an inline tutorial for new releases whereby users will be explained and highlighted the new features of the app while they use it.
- Update the Support section of our website following every release of new features.
- Join the Product Team in its agile meetings, such as dailys and retrospectives.
- Be a liaison both with the Marketing and Communications team as well as with the Customer Support squad.
- Be a product lover that checks every detail to be improved and communicates them proactively to the team.
If you join the Talent Clue team:
- You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and friendliest people in Barcelona.
- Work in the amazing HR software sector which is experimenting fast disruption.
- Learn by doing interesting tasks and receive mentoring by our team.
- This is a paid internship.
We care more about your motivation, goals and soft skills than about your hard skills. However, some nice to haves are:
- Proficient in at least Spanish and English, both written and oral. Third languages such as German or French are highly valued.
- Great acumen putting thoughts into words in a manner that hits the target like an arrow its bull’s-eye. Whether you are a marketing student, a baby writer or an advertising copy apprentice, is irrelevant as long as words are in your blood.
- Prior relevant work experience is welcome but not mandatory.
- Be a team player and have a positive and open-minded attitude.