Our collaborator company is specialised in vacation rentals with an existing presence in Asia. They are expanding their current team with an office in Barcelona and they are looking for proactive and enthusiastic interns for a very immersive, multi-tasking experience within their multi-lingual team.
Tasks at the company:
- Continuous research on other loyalty program to identify trends, selling points, USPs which can be used with E&R / UR program
- Engage with listed properties to provide and secure benefits
- Maintain the necessary customer support required to achieve outstanding service record
- Research and secure value added experiences per destination (contact with villa and service providers will be necessary)
- In conjunction with our E-Commerce and Social Media Manager, develop the best communication strategy and implement processes to trigger and nurture existing
- Contribute to create asset for social media and marketing strategy to expand the online visibility of the brand and membership (management of such strategy will be dealt with
- Be instrumental to the ongoing development of the E&R – UR to reflect the membership offer
- Support the team of developers for the update of the membership App and extranet
- Spoken and written English proficiency is a must
- Minimum 6 month, up to 12 month;
- Candidate must be autonomous, able to take on responsibility and able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Studies related to tourism or experience related to tourism management (real estate experience, experience in a tourism agency)
- 300€ monthly for the first 3 months, 600€ after this period.
- Location in a co-working space in Barcelona