Our collaborator is Hotel chain offering to their clients a wide variety of rooms in the best destinations in Spain! They are specializing on the management of holiday resort offering the best conditions to their clients so they can enjoy to the fullest their vacations! They are currently having several hotels of 3 and 4 stars in Spain.
So are you looking for a Hospitality internship? This internship can help you develop your Hospitality experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professionals. At the end of your internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in Hospitality is the right choice for you.
They offer three different positions.
- Check In / Check Out
- Receiving clients and all tasks related to it.
- Support and customer information at the reception.
- Perform procedures related to the occupation and sales rooms
- Custodian valuables and money deposited, safe hiring
- Billing and cashing, as well as foreign exchange
- Receive, process and direct customer complaints to appropriate services
- Deposit towels
- Provide information to customers about the island
- Answering reception’s phones.
- Kitchen basics tasks under the supervision of the department manager such as being the responsible for conducting the most basic cooking operations such as cutting food, food preparation, customer service, buffet replacing, workstation cleaning
Bar and Restaurant:
Prepare the dining room:
- To prepare tables before the opening of the restaurant and check the cleanliness of them.
- To prepare relatively simple dishes (appetizers, salads, pizzas, pancakes, some desserts, ice cream…) and drinks.
- To take care of supplies (food or culinary) and help in the kitchen.
- To accompany the guests to their table and ensure that they consistently lack nothing
- To advise them to choose their menu and takes their order
- To bring the bill and proceed with payment
- To prepare and serve beverages, prepare different cocktails
- To advise the guests in their choice of beverage and explore new récipes.
- To collect the glasses and keep the area neat and tidy
- Fluent English.
- Spanish/Dutch/French/Russian is a plus
- Relevant study fields (Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing or Languages)
40h / week
400€/monthly (payment in two parts) + share accommodation + meals + airport transfer
Mallorca and Ibiza