Chef José Andrés is proud to announce that Jaleo will be opening a new location at Disney Springs in December 2018, bringing the spirit and flavors of Spain to the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The new Disney Springs location will be José’s biggest and most spectacular Jaleo yet, housed in a dynamic, multi-level space at the iconic resort. Jaleo at Disney Springs will feature an extensive menu of tapas reflecting the rich regional diversity of traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine. Highlights will include a variety of authentic paellas cooked over a wood fire, Spanish specialties such as hand-carved Jamón Ibérico de Bellota and wood-grilled Ibérico pork, as well as signature dishes such as Gambas al ajillo, shrimp sautéed with garlic and chili, and Croquetas de Pollo, classic Spanish chicken fritters.
The opening is expected to be in December 2018 and Chef José Andrés is looking for talented chefs who want to join the restaurant.
- Have a Higher Technician Degree in culinary arts or at least 5 years of working experience in the field.
- English and Spanish speakers preferable
- Knowledge in Spanish gastronomy
- Company will pay for the health insurance and will provide you with a visa.
- Visa + SEVIS fee will have to be covered by the participant. (we have other offers in which the restaurant cover all the expenses, ask us)
- A complimentary meal will be provided.
- One-year contract.
- Start Date: December 18th, 2018
$13 pre tax