• Greet and welcome all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
• Be attentive to guest’s needs.
• Prepare food and beverages for service to guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.
• Perform department/outlet opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
• Take action to solve guest problems/complaints and use established guidelines for any service recovery to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Work as team and communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure excellent quality and service.
• Possibility to stablish an internship agreement with University/School.
• High level of English.
• Proactivity, teamwork skills, predisposition to learn.
• Meals included during shifts and uniform cleaning.
• 350€ net/month (full time).