Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Accounting and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Assist in sending invoices and collection of funds
• Assist with Credit Card sending and collection
• Assist in the supervision of the billing at all Departments
• Assist in keeping proper records of all amounts due to the hotel from guests, concessionaires and tenants, as well as any sundry accounts (incl. employees’ accounts) and to render the invoices and the statements of such accounts on a regular timely basis.
• Assist in the control of the extension of credit to hotel guests and customers in order to prevent losses, and the collection of overdue accounts. In addition he has the responsibility to control the compliance of all functional areas to the hotel’s credit policy.
- Availability as from January!
- Internship convention signed by your school
- You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- Very good command of English
- Rigorous, autonomous, friendly
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Discounts to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
- Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.