Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Food and Beverage operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Helping and supporting the Chef De Rang and Restaurant Manager to an all-around high standard of service of food and beverage
• Participating to the different daily services: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
• Helping with the room-service
• Helping the Banquet team in the ‘mise en place’
… This list is non exhaustive!
- Internship convention signed by your school
- You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
- Friendly, outgoing, can-do personality
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Discount to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
• Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
• Free laundry cleaning each week
• Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis