Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Front Office operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the 4 to 6 months of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Handling guests check-in and check-outs.
• Responding to guests requests, meet and exceed their expectations, by “Wowing” them with your wonderful energy and positive attitude.
• Communicating and organizing with other departments regarding the arrivals and departures of hotel guests.
…This list is not exhaustive!
• Internship convention signed by your school
• You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
• English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
• Friendly, outgoing, can-do personality
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Discounts to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
• Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
• Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
• Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.