Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel Human Resources and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the 4 to 10 months of your internship, you will have the opportunity of acquiring responsibilities and developing your organizational and communication skills by:
• Assisting the HR team in their daily tasks.
• Taking care of employees and managers requests.
• Ensuring a good internal communication and planning of internal events (Associate Appreciation Week, Saint Nicolas, Teambuilding, various Sports Events…)
• Taking part in the onboarding process of newly hired associates
• Establishing contracts and declare casual workers
… This list is non exhaustive!
• Internship convention signed by your school
• You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
• We are looking for someone who is autonomous, takes initiatives, and is discrete, creative and friendly.
• Perfect command of English and French are a must.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word) is a plus.
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Discount to the Fitness Swimming Pool Club of the Hotel
• Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
• Free laundry cleaning each week
• Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis