As a Customer Support Intern, you will be able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe. You will showcase excellent communication skills in English as well as relationship, and problem-solving skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the booking process end-to-end by providing ad-hoc support to anyone in the team, ensuring effective account management under any circumstances, maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
You will need to:
– Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
– Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
– Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
– Help achieve a very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
– Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Availability to subscribe an Internship Agreement with your School / University.
- Availability to have at least a 6-month, full-time internship.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers will be a plus.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
- On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
– 6-month contract.
– Scholarship 750 € (gross) / month.
– Real career opportunity to join the company after the internship.
– Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
– A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.