SPOTAHOME is looking for an ambitious and hands-on proactive person who is able to work within a team, under pressure as well as who is able to quickly take responsibility for reaching Spotahome’s goals.
The successful candidate will work in and support the European Regions in order to build and maintain relationships with our existing and new customers, train landlords in their online interface, overview the booking process and help to maintain our landlord database. If you consider yourself to be a communicative person who likes helping others, is easy in sales processes and excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
The Sales Administrator will provide essential support to the European Sales Team, doing mainly lead generation. This important position contributes to assure and improve the quality of the account management and bookings processes and has a big impact on the achievement of Spotahome’s targets. This position is designed to keep a close working line between the Sales Team, the Bookings Team, the Regional Manager and the Functional Manager. Also, the Sales Admin is responsible for the maintaining Land Lord availability calendars, contacting and updating account details, the correct maintenance of the account database and the support for the Account managers.
The main goal of this role is to provide a communication channel for Land Lords to insure that the correct availability and bookings process is followed.
- Generating leads for the Sales team.
- Outbound calls to existing accounts to update account details.
- Recording the correct account data for availability and pricing.
- Checking the accuracy of the account details.
- Outbound Quality control by phone call
- Bookings and calendar updates
- Availabilities management
- Photo Session Confirmation
- Supply channels analysis
- CRM maintenance
- Ensure 90% of all accounts details are accurate and in sync with personal calendars.
- Maintenance of the Regional lead database
- Support the Sales Team