The Role – We are looking for a Sales Intern to join our ambitious, hard-working and fun sales team. The role will blend a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience. As an Intern you will work on a wide variety of tasks
Your responsibilities will include:
• Giving tours and selling rooms to prospective students
• Supporting the digital marketing of our rooms for next semester
• Engaging with prospective customers through a variety of digital and social channels
• General administrative support for the sales team
• The opportunity to take up a longer term project covering the entire internship
This is a full-time internship, which will last for 7 months, starting on the March 2019, with an option to extend. Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks will be provided, as well as free access to yoga classes, the gym and swimming pools (of course outside working hours).
Desired Skills and Experience – For this internship you must be a current student enrolled at university in a related field and be legally allowed to work in Spain. We are looking for someone who is bursting with enthusiasm, could sell sand to a camel, and who has a passion for sales.
Other skills include:
• Currently enrolled in a marketing, sales, or hospitality degree
• Previous marketing or hospitality experience
• Previous experience in a customer facing role
• Ability to communicate well in Spanish and English both verbally and written
• Additional languages and international experience is a plus