Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within the DACH region. The ideal SDR is an excellent English speaker and Native German and is a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospective customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young but seasoned A-players Sales Team, in a position with huge professional development possibilities. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director’s calendar.
Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that we provide
Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of our company and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Native German is a must
- Being a highly proficient English speaker is also a must.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a startup selling SaaS products.
- Proven track of success (overachievement) within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office.