Hosco’s mission is to empower the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Creativity is everything at the Hosco Growth Marketing Team. That is why we are looking for a motivated young talent to join our team!
As a Design intern, you will work alongside our team members and build experience on projects like content creation for social campaigns, display campaigns and email marketing campaigns. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and also have various opportunities to contribute during creative brainstorm sessions.
Where: Sunny Barcelona
Duration: 6 months – part time schedule
Start date: as soon as possible
Compensation: 330€ per month
Role and responsibilities:
● Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
● Scope and create email templates based on best practices and optimize to improve performance;
● Create banner ads, Instagram and Facebook creatives and social media post;
● Drive Brand awareness and loyalty by creating visually engaging communications materials;
● Produce and edit videos for marketing purposes and social media
Perks of Working at Hosco:
- International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from – We are from France, Spain, Venezuela, Switzerland, Cyprus, Japan, Russia, Argentina, Italy… the list goes on!
- Twice a month we throw an office lunch, from pizza to raclette, on our sunny terrace
- We hold ping pong tournaments, or football table if you prefer, so you better come ready to play!
- We have weekly group fitness and meditation classes. Be prepared to sweat and have fun!
- Helping the community in need. Every week we prepare and deliver food to a Barcelona home shelter
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
● Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects;
● Passion for design and and the digital environment;
● A strong imagination, with the ability to conceptualize and design original artwork;
● Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
● Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently;
● You must be self-motivated and be a team player