Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need a passionate and confident people person to join our team in Madrid. If you are motivated, organised, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
• Report to the Front Office Team
• Be part of a great team within your department that get Generator and want to be themselves.
• Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that you continuously raise the bar and create a truly unique Generator experience.
• Know your guests and have a passion for independent travel and the road less travelled.
• Monitor our social spaces, lighting, sound and temperature, to make sure they embody the Generator brand and culture AT ALL TIMES.
• Know your city, its cafés, bars and restaurants, its art, its music.
• Demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
• OWN GUEST COMPLAINTS AND RESOLVE THEM YOURSELF
• Ensure you comply with all company policies you have been trained on, which include Fire Training and Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
• Be Responsible for all cash handling whilst your are on duty
• Learn how to correctly administer the Close of Shift procedures every shift with 100% accuracy and consistency.
• Passionate for the hospitality and the youth travel market
• Fantastic personal skills
• Willing to learn and succeed
• Fluent in English and knowledge of a second language is desirable
• Flexible with regards to shifts available per week (mixture of morning and evening shifts)
• Be the life the party
• Always love our guests
• Be really really organised!
• Keep cool when the pressure hits
• Enjoy a super-fast pace
• Understand this is a business, be passionate about maximising revenue
• Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
• Be yourself
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!