Dusit Thani Dubai, an iconic 5 star hotel that captures the essence of Thailand in the vibrant centre of Dubai’s Business District. We are looking for potential candidate to join our great team in Dusit Thani Dubai as Director of Revenue.
To ensure the hotel’s maximum yield to be able to achieve the optimum level of profitable business growth through effective strategic planning and implementation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• Generate accurate and dependable daily, weekly, monthly and long-term forecasts.
• Analysis of room performance, booking patterns and market trends for future business plans.
• Regularly plan and implement selling strategy to achieve if not to exceed the target.
• Monitor competitors’ performance including pricing strategies and product improvement by utilizing GDS, internet, industry reports or similar tools in market intelligence.
• Acknowledges and screens daily work schedule to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance to volume of business.
• Prepares and communicates tasks assignment to the staff.
• Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing in the department.
• Fully understands the hotel’s policies relating to his/her department and others.
• Checks and improves all service standards established by the company.
• Supervises staff activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
• Provides assistance to the staff when required during peak periods.
• Professionally represent the hotel by participating in client and industry events that are crucial to the business.
• Participates in projects or activities in order to promote the hotel’s image and improve community relationship.
• Provide coaching and development for the Revenue Management team to support career progression and growth.
• Evaluates objectively the performance of staff in his/her responsibilities.
• Provides training to all staff in his/her department regularly.
• Reports to GM and if applicable works closely with designated Corporate Office.
• Directs and supervises activities of the department.
PLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
May be rotated in the operation of the other areas to enhance his ability to grow.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the same capacity within Dubai in a 5star environment ( Preferably in Sheikh Zayed Road).
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong working knowledge of RMS, PMS or distribution systems
• Strong background and knowledge in Revenue Management.
• Have excellent English communication skills both in written and spoken.
• Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV urgently.