We are looking for interns and we offer exciting learning and career options, below are a few things that will help you understand better our requirements:
Smart, young, ambitious and hardworking Trainee – Executives, Customer Success to join us in a fast, fun environment and help shape the future of the company. As early starters, they will receive complete and thorough product training and start working across sales, marketing, and customer support under the guidance of our friendly managers. The internship will cover hands-on work experience in one or more departments and successful candidates will be confirmed as members of the Customer Success team.
We are looking for exceptional people with the following attributes:
Fresh and experienced graduates are welcome to apply for these positions. We offer flexible timings suited to the US and European markets and this also allows candidates yet to complete college.
What you’ll learn/gain from this experience:
Candidates joining the Prologic First – mycloud trainee program will gain valuable, hands-on experience in one or more of the customer success roles – Marketing, Sales and Customer Service. We see these roles fitting perfectly in the consumer life cycle of taking a prospect, turning him/her into a customer and finally converting him into one of the brand’s valuable advocates. We are hiring trainees with the objective of bringing on board bright, young and ambitious people who we expect will shape the future of mycloud and be future leaders.
- Ability to interact with customers in target markets – USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, and schedule product demo appointments, prospecting mostly via cold calls and limited digital marketing.
- Educating customers and yourselves about technology on the cloud and innovations in hospitality.
- A genuine interest in travel, meeting people and having fun, interesting conversations and discussions.
- Awareness of digital marketing, social, blogging, design – Marketing roles
- A passion to help others, solve problems with a smile
- Keen listening and understanding
- Crisp, clear English is mandatory for all roles, additional language proficiency will be an advantage
- Friendly, cheerful, easy to get along with personality
- Team player with an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Knowledge of any one of Latin American and European languages is added advantage and multiple languages are preferred. We prefer candidates who are currently in the UAE and have no immediate plans to relocate. Candidates should be on a college/dependent visa and have no objection to transfer to a company visa once they have accepted permanent positions at the end of the internship period.