Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Ambitious, thirsty for results, love interacting with people? Here at Park Inn by Radisson we are looking for a natural brand promoter just like you!
At the Park Inn by Radisson, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests, because we are a hotel you can rely on.
• Exceeds personal sales goals as well as segment goals on a monthly and yearly basis
• Maintain a high level of visibility for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation; telephone contacts and written communication
• Identifies prospective customers and establishes revenue goals for existing key accounts and key prospects within their specific market segment
• Implement hotel-level tactical sales plans as assigned to achieve greater profitability through increasing average rates, increasing overall occupancy, increasing business volume during off-peak periods, and enhancing the image of the hotel in the local community
• Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attend out-of-town conventions and trade shows, to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel
• Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility
• Actively participate in forecasting and goal setting. Participate in the annual budget process, and development of sales and marketing plans
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
• Review the daily business levels, anticipate critical situations, and plan effective solutions in conjunction with department heads to best expedite these situations
• Support the end-to-end proposal/RFP/presentation response process to ensure all expectations, actions, and timelines are understood and delivered.
• May coordinate business group activities at the hotel and work closely with other departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
• To ensure comprehensive & complete coverage of own portfolio covering all levels of accounts’ managerial & departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
• To implement & executes all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
• To solicit and serves transient and group business & meetings
• To formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
• To ensure that the response to any business request is actioned within 24 hours
• To provide feedback to the Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his / her market areas.
• Site inspections of hotel.
• To disseminate sales related information to other departments as appropriate.
• To attend all pre & post – conference meetings, as required.
• To follow up with the F & D Team after the post – event meeting with Thank You calls and send Thank You Letters
• To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely & efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve overall objectives.
• To attend departmental & communication meeting as requested
• To attend major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head
• To maintain an up to date account & contact database and details in property management system.
• To ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
• To ensure that Hotels Sales & Marketing Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
Please apply online!