Our collaborator is a quality accredited translation agency based in Girona, Spain. They are specializing in the translation of technical, scientific and business documentation. Their clients include multinational companies operating in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Chemicals and Manufacturing.
Their team consist of a young team of project managers and commercial managers so it is easy to make friends and integrate within the community!
They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as on its own.
- Edit documents and design.
- Edit images.
- Work with the programs: Word, Power Point, Indesign, Illustrator.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- IT proficient
- Well organized and can work as part of a team
- Placements for a minimum of 6 month period.
What you will gain from the placement?
- Opportunity to develop your Spanish language abilities to at least B1 / C2
- Develop your business and language skills for future employment in UK or Spain
- Working with an international team
- Enjoy the cultural experience of living and working in Spain
- Salary of 430€ (minus 2% Spanish tax , legal requirement by Spanish Law)
- The student will be covered by the Company Liability Insurance while in the offices
- 37.5 hours
- Full training will be provided and they will assist with advice on finding suitable accommodation, etc.
In order to apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org