Placement International is a cultural exchange program company specialized in the hospitality industry that offers positions for highly educated students and Young professionals to do paid internships, management training programs and first time jobs in the most luxurious hotels and restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world. We have over ten years of experience that help reinforce our network within the hospitality industry and we work with high-end hospitality properties, top international hotel chains and Michelin-star Chefs.
• Website: http://placement-international.org/
• Location: Barcelona, CT, Spain
• Duration: 6 – 12 months
• Start Date: ASAP
• Stipend: 400 EUR / month
• Hours: 40 hours / week
• OPL: keep the OPL up to date, make sure all the offers are active and that the team updated it
• Create offers: create nice and attractive offers to be sent to the candidates, schools and other portals
• Developing, implementing and monitoring social media strategies.
• Extending social media presence of the company (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, the blogosphere, etc…)
• Sending new offers to all schools: once a week, send an offer letter with all our newest offers
• Creating new partnerships with new schools: entering new markets and contacting new schools to partner with
• Posting offers on all web portals
• Special tasks with deadlines
• Organising career fairs with business partners (involved HR tasks).
• Organising promotional trips, taking part in schools career fairs worldwide, making presentation.
• Researching trends and emerging platforms and tools.
• Coordinating content updates to website & email campaigns.
• At the end of each phase, you will have a meeting and Evaluation with your supervisor
If you wish to apply to any of our opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com and contact us on Skype: Placement International – Switzerland from Monday to Friday during our office hours, from 09:30 to 18:30 (GMT+01:00).
For more information, please visit our website: placement-international.org.