Placement International is a cultural exchange program company specialized in the hospitality industry that offers positions for highly educated students and young
professionals to do paid internships, management training programs and first time jobs in the most luxurious hotels and restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world. We have over ten years of experience that help reinforce our network within the hospitality industry and we work with high-end hospitality properties, top international hotel chains and Michelin-star Chefs.
• Website: http://placement-international.org/
• Location: Barcelona, CT, Spain
• Duration: 6 – 12 months
• Start Date: ASAP
• Stipend: 400 EUR / month
• Hours: 40 hours / week
As a Placement Specialist you will be in charge of answering Skype calls, first contact interviews and guidance to new participants, as well as matching candidates to offers and following up with the candidates already placed.
The Placement Specialist’s position will include the following tasks:
• Skype: answering all calls, first contact interviews and guidance to new participants
• Info: answer all emails and requests, register candidates
• Follow up with candidates already placed: create a routine of follow up with candidates placed and be in contact with them and get their testimonials
• Matching candidates to offers: have all the offers and properties in mind to be able to give the best advice to each candidate
• Selecting best profiles and create the newsletter for hotels: créate each week a formal letter with the best new profiles to send to all our hotels
• Review profiles and make sure they are complete: review videos, CVs and all documents needed and advice candidates on the changes that need to be done
• Mock interviews: prepare all the candidates for their interviews with properties
• Welcome package and housing: update and make sure all the information is complete and research more housing options
• Special tasks with deadlines
• At the end of each phase, will have a meeting and evaluation with the supervisor.
If you wish to apply to any of our opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com and contact us on Skype: Placement International – Switzerland from Monday to Friday during our office hours, from 09:30 to 18:30 (GMT+01:00).
For more information, please visit our website: placement-international.org.