Placement International is a cultural exchange program company specialized in the hospitality industry that offers positions for highly educated students and Young professionals to do paid internships, management training programs and first time jobs in the most luxurious hotels and restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world. We have over ten years of experience that help reinforce our network within the hospitality industry and we work with high-end hospitality properties, top international hotel
chains and Michelin-star Chefs.
• Website: http://placement-international.org/
• Location: Barcelona, CT, Spain
• Duration: 6 – 12 months
• Start Date: ASAP
• Stipend: 400 EUR / month
• Hours: 40 hours / week
As a Visa Specialists you will be in charge of being in daily contact with U.S Visa Sponsors, following up with our participants and creating their Training Plans.
• The Visa Specialist Internship will include a rotation within the following departments;
• Be a visa expert: know well all regulations and rules, as well as all documents needed
• Contact with Pan Atlantic: send the applications and do follow up
• Contact with AAG: process all the candidates on the portal and be the contact with Yvette Webb
• Contact with Global Exchange: send the applications and do follow up
• Contact with ASSE: send the applications and do follow up
• Contact with new American sponsorship organizations
• Follow up with candidates being processed: make sure all the candidate have uploaded /sent the correct documents, also from the hotel’s side
• Training Plans: creating training plans. Creating a calendar of cultural activities for each city.
• Visa process: assisting with all the visa process and guidance to complete every step to go to the U.S. Embassy
• At the end of each phase, you will have a meeting and Evaluation with your supervisor
If you wish to apply to any of our opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com and contact us on Skype: Placement International – Switzerland from Monday to Friday during our office hours, from 09:30 to 18:30 (GMT+01:00).
For more information, please visit our website: placement-international.org