We are now looking for an enthusiastic, positive Front of House Intern to join our fantastic team as an Intern.
Being a key part of our family, all our team members are expected to:
Be open to LearningMaking Responsible Decisions; Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated; Continually Challenge Yourself and One Another.
To assist in carrying out check-in and check out processes in a seamless manner for all of our guests. Ensure you are fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information to the guest whenever the possibility arises to have full working knowledge of the Company Rewards program and its benefits, taking every opportunity to enroll new members. Whenever possible, to anticipate guest needs, to be aware of all written and spoken requests and to carry out these requests in a courteous and helpful manner. Assisting within taking bookings over the phone and email, welcoming and serving guests in Front of House outlets
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Right to work in the UK
- Friendly and welcoming approaching, excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner, ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment,
- IT literacy – intermediate user knowledge of Microsoft Office (including outlook) and experience using internet portals is preferable,
- Eagerness to Learn,
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (B2 Level minimum)
- A high standard of professional presentation
Benefits (subject to individual requirements and location):
- Discounted rates within hotel group throughout the world
- Discounted rates to stay at any of our properties
- Stipend: 90 pounds per week