ImpacTrip is a social business internationally certified as B-Corp that promotes Responsible Travel Experiences in Portugal, Spain, and Croatia.
Founded in 2015 by two social entrepreneurs that want to change the way people travel, ImpacTrip aims at combining the best of travel with a positive social and environmental impact. We really want travelers to have the most unique and meaningful travel experiences.
We offer short-term Travel Experiences across three different countries that allow you and other responsible travelers to connect with the locals, experience the culture and contribute in a positive way to the local communities. We also offer long-term volunteer programs in which you can dedicate 1 to 12 weeks volunteering for local non-profits for a specific cause while meeting people from all over the world. We’ve received people from 60+ different nationalities that contributed with over 40.000 hours of volunteer work to support over 350 non-profits.
Do you want to know more? Visit www.impactrip.com
We are looking for a new Dreambuilder to join our team in Barcelona.
Working site: El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona
Work period: Starting in September – without term
- Clients experience management on the field
- Program logistics management (accommodation, meals, etc)
- Airport pickups
- Touristic experiences cross-selling
- Expansion and nurturing of our social and environmental partners network
- Expansion of our partnerships network
- Bachelor in a relevant field (tourism, social work, management, etc)
- Experience in clients management
- Ability to work autonomously with a remote team
- Very good English language skills (mandatory)
- Native Spanish/Catalan speaker
- Paid position
- Paid training in Portugal
- Potential to grow professionally and to take new responsibilities
- Flexible and informal work environmental (sneakers allowed 🙂 )
- Social business career
- We believe that diversity and inclusion are a successful combination for productive teams and great results, therefore, we aim to attract and develop the most talented people regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental characteristics, ethnicity or any other reason.
Do you want to work and make a difference? Join our team.
Apply now by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation letter.