Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Food and Beverage operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Assisting in monitoring and controlling of F&B direct costs and revenue by implementing the agreed procedures and departmental standards
• Taking part in the monthly and interim stock takes
• Helping in the research for suppliers and prices with regards to products, goods and any potential purchasing items, ensuring that the most competitive price is obtained
• Assisting in the balancing of daily revenues, in liaison with hotel accounts
• Assisting in the compiling and distribution of the relevant daily, weekly and monthly statistics
• Internship convention signed by your school
• You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
• English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
• Can handle customer requests
• Has a dynamic personality
• Has problem-solving skills
• Strong organization skills
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Free laundry cleaning each week
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.