Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Front Office operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Handling guests check-in and check-outs.
• Responding to guests requests, meet and exceed their expectations, by “Wowing” them with your wonderful energy and positive attitude.
• Communicating and organizing with other departments regarding the arrivals and departures of hotel guests.
…This list is not exhaustive!
• Internship convention signed by your school
• You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
• English and French are a must, Dutch is an absolute plus!
• Friendly, outgoing, can-do personality
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.