Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of Accounting and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International’s portfolio of brands.
During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your skills by sharing the daily tasks of the Cluster Accounting Payable Clerk:
- Assist in preparing Invoices to book
- Assist in keeping proper records of all amounts due to the suppliers, and prepare the payments
- Assist in preparing the monthly closure tasks
- Perform all other projects assigned by the Senior Asst DOF or DOF
- Maintain up to date and accurate archives system in order to guarantee legal compliance
& the Income Audit & General cashier’s duties:
- Check incoming revenue figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Build up and analyze income journals
- Analyzing adjustments
- Checking commission payments through a CTAC system
- Archiving financial reports
- Assisting to reconcile assets and liabilities accounts
- Participating on departmental projects, to improve/develop processes
- Internship convention signed by your school
- You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- Very good command of English
- Rigorous and autonomous
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.