The trainee will assist the Cluster Systems Manager:
• To give first level (user) support for Windows, Office, Fidelio & Opera micros systems, etc.
• Create/Change users in Windows 2003 server and Novell 4 server
• Manage Back-up systems, check back-ups and restore files
• Anti-virus and Microsoft security updates deployment to workstations and servers
• Liaise with outside contractors for support or project leading
• Administer and assure the network integrity, comply to Marriott International IT standards
The above list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive. The head of department may ask you other to do other related duties.
- Internship convention signed by your school
- You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
- Very good command of English
- Rigorous and autonomous
As benefits, you will have:
- Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
- Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
- Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.