The trainee is responsible for carrying out all tasks delegated by the Chef, Sous-Chef, Premier Chef de Partie.
1. Preparations :
Helps to prepare all food elements:
• Clean, wash, peal, cut, chop and cook vegetables (fruits)
• Prepare garnishes, cold sauces, soups, starters, desserts, salads, etc.
• Roast (simple method) and cut
2. During the service :
Assists the Chef/Sous-Chef/Premier Chef de Partie in all preparations and follows instructions.
3. After the service :
• Clear working environment
• Ensure that all food items are conserved and hygiene procedures are followed
• Clean the working area and kitchen utensils
• Ensure the neatness and cleanliness of the kitchen
• Respect security norms during work
• Order/Receive and control merchandise according to instructions received.
…This list isn’t exhaustive!
• Internship convention signed by your school
• You must have a valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium (we do not provide it)
• Good knowledge of French
• Friendly, positive, can-do personality
As benefits, you will have:
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Free laundry dry-cleaning each week
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and want to work in an environment where you will be recognized, respected and empowered, you found the right place!
Become part of our team and be ready for a memorable internship with us!