We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and are making a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay to open our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 353 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Handles all reservations including taking the reservation by telephone or directly from guests,
- Records the reservations thoroughly, Kkep the reservation book in good conditions, places the reserved cards and all other reservation concerned matters.
- Informs reservations to his superior and colleagues
- Assists service employees for table set-ups before opening the Outlet to service all the time,
- Is responsible for the flowers, newspaper and magazines of the Outlet including the quality and delivery.
- Keeps the Welcome Desk clean and tidy all the time,
- Personally involves in her Outlet’s promotions and marketing activities.
- Is aware of all promotions and activities of F&B and other Departments.
- Greets, asks for reservation, escorts and seats the guests by creating the first positive impression of the Outlet.
- Makes first suggestive selling activity of the Outlet.
- Interacts with the guests when suitable and possible within her limits.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.