Our collaborator is a technological company which helps hospitality businesses to gain and get online visibility, creating restaurants sites, improving positioning in SERPs and developing social media strategies. They have more than 1000 companies using their services around Europe and they are now expanding to Spain.
They are looking for a student or a recent graduate to make an internship in their offices in Brussels and support the business development team.
Position: Business development assistant
- You will be in charge of identifying potential customers, mainly Restaurants, in the target market and complete appropriate research. You will be trained to contact new leads executing the cold calling process and also utilizing email campaigns.
- You will be working together with our Account Managers to ensure that your newly acquired customers are on-boarded for optimal success.
- You will also need to schedule and perform meetings with your potential customers to close the deal. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over Skype.
- Depending on performance, you will get the chance to arrange personal meetings and go on business trips within your country of focus.
- Coverage of living expenses: housing and others
- Possibility of developing a career
- Spanish at a native standard
- English or French Fluent
- You can be an undergraduate and apply for your studies or being a recent graduate is also possible.
- Local business love.
Starting date September 2019
Minimum duration of 6 months