Our collaborator is a luxury rental accommodation in Marbella. Considering it one of the top sunny destinations in Spain, the company believes a great rental should take back to genuine customer service, high-end properties and real locals living next door.
We are looking for a warm welcome, a happy smile, a positive attitude, a pro-active person who is passionate about delivering excellence in guest service.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in hospitality, then this company is your best option.
- In charge of the guest relation since a reservation is confirmed until the departure.
- Send guests pre-arrival information and assist them with any need/doubts they may have via email, telephone, and WhatsApp.
- Coordinate check-ins at our office or in the house and make sure all information is well delivered and explained.
- In communication with housekeeping/maintenance to control those properties are clean/well prepared when the new guests are coming.
- In charge of keys collection and track the keys report guaranteeing all keys are controlled.
- Follow up daily calls and emails. Provide an answer within 24 hours.
- Responsible for the closing cashier
- Being knowledgeable of information on the properties and surrounding areas
- Related studies or previous experience in the hospitality and tourism industry
- High level of English. Spanish intermediate.
- Other languages as an asset
- Strong communication skill, pro-active, customer service oriented
- Driving license is essential (for our scooter)
- Professional appearance and manner
- Minimum 3 months internship
500 € gross per month
40 hours per week changing schedules
Puerto Banús, Marbella