Our collaborator is a hostel chain who owns 4 different hostels in Barcelona City Centre.
They are really close with their customers and for them maintaining a high level of satisfaction is the key to this business.
They are looking for an intern to assist in the reception of some of their different hostels in Barcelona:
- Spanish at a native standard
- Studies related to tourism or hospitality
- High level of English (written and spoken) and at least beginner in Spanish
- Other north European languages are appreciated.
- You must have a high knowledge of Excel and Word.
- You must know tools such as a channel manager and a PMS.
- Minimum 3 months, longer stays are a plus.
- Currently living in Barcelona
Working hours are 40 hours distributed in shifts of 8 hours a day with two days of rest per week.
During each shift, there are 20 paid rest minutes.
Salary: the basic stipend is € 700.
As the company really cares about customer satisfaction they will provide extras depending on hotels ratings. If you help to maintain customer satisfaction, € 50 will be provided if the hostel’s rating is maintained (8.1) and if a point is raised, that month there will be € 100 extra.
In case the student has previous experience in a hostel, higher salary may be provided.