Our collaborator is a Hotel located in the city center of Granada. They are customer oriented being really important for them the customer care and the relation with the guests. Their staff is fun and close, making the stay of their customers as good as possible.
The hotel has a modern and colorful concept which makes it one of the accommodations with more personality and charm of the city.
As a Reception and Customer relationship management member, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
- Fluent in English and at least B1 Spanish
- Able to provide a training agreement
Monday till Sunday, 2 days off per week
Two different shifts: 8-16, 16-24
- 100€ net per month
- Accommodation is provided in a shared flat (mix gender flat). Students need to share a room (max 3 people in a room, only girls or only guys)
- Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc..