Our collaborator was born in Barcelona in 2009 with one purpose: to break the distribution of traditionally local and in-person wine and bring it to a global and online scene. Nine years later they are already the largest marketplace specializing in the sale of wines and distillates in Europe. And since August ’18 they have become part of the leading company in the spirits sector:
With a young and very dynamic team, and keeping that startup spirit, we are in a phase of great growth and expansion, for this reason, we want to incorporate into our Human Resources team an Office Manager who comes with all the desire and illusion to contribute and, why not, to grow with us.
- Attention to visitors
- Reception of parcels and correspondence
- Dealing with suppliers
- Travel management for the team
- Collaboration in the organization of events
- Organisation of meetings and preparation of documentation/presentations
- Coordinate cleaning/maintenance and make sure the office is in order
- Support to other departments
What they are looking for in you?
- That you are a person with social and communicative skills
- That you are an organized, resolute, proactive and like teamwork
- That you have an advanced level of Spanish
- That you have negotiation skills
- That you’re a flexible person
What can they offer you?
- Incorporation into the largest marketplace for wines and distillates in Europe, a project in full growth in one of the world’s largest groups in the sector.
- Part-time work in the mornings or afternoons
- 400 euros gross per month
- Very good working environment!
- Office in the center of Barcelona (and terrace with incredible views!)
- Minimum 5 months