Our collaborator is a modern and dynamic company renting fancy apartments in the city center of Granada, one of the most famous destinations for Erasmus students and an amazing city to live in! Their team consists of customer-oriented professionals placing high importance to customer satisfaction!
You will have specific learning objectives that will guide you in gaining an invaluable practical experience!
- Check in and check out
- Responsible for communicating with customers via phone, email, and in person
- If necessary, assist the web developer of the company with the translation of the website in different languages, the creation of content etc. (depending on the needs of the company)
- Fluent in English and at least A2 Spanish
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Monday till Sunday, 2 days off per week
- Two different shifts: 8-16, 16-24
- 100€ net per month
- Accommodation is provided in a shared flat (mix gender flat). Students need to share a room (max 3 people in a room, only girls or only guys)
- Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc..