THE INDIE ADVENTURE
What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 35 locations across Portugal, Spain, France (+ Corsica), Italy (+ Sicily & Sardinia), Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia, UK, Ireland and Iceland (and opening more destinations at any moment).
Aiming to provide travelers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers the opportunity to start a journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots across Europe.
This is an incredible opportunity to participate in Indie Camper’ mission while putting your tourism skills in practice and improving them. You will be the “face” of our company and ensures guests receive outstanding service. Besides that, you will help coordinate all operational and support activities, including van preparation and administrative tasks.
- Direct contact with guests, providing a world-class customer service;
- Support with the check-ins and check-outs of campervans;
- Using oral and written communication skills to help registering guests, processing payments and explaining the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions;
- Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations and guest communications;
- Perform all the supportive functions in order to make sure operations run smoothly, including the preparation of vans;
- Support location manager in daily activities;
- Help verifying and preparing vans after each booking;
- Support during inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition