Our colleague is a high quality Hostels chain, based in Spain. Awarded by Tripadvisor during many years as the best hostels in Spain, they are customer oriented being really important for them the customer care and the relation with the guests. Their staff is fun and close, making the stay of the customers as good as possible. Hostel locations: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla, Tarifa, Ibiza, Mallorca, Granada, Malaga and Santiago de Compostela.
Reception / Customer relationship management
As a reception member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organize group arrivals
- Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same day
- Assisting in the Front Office as required, especially with guests checking in and out
- Fluent in English
- Spanish is advantage
- Able to provide a training agreement (internship agreement from your school)
Minimum internship time is 2 months
- 100-300 € a month (depending on city)
- Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast.
- Internet as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc..