Our collaborator a rapidly growing energy drink brand that reaches over 45 countries all over the globe and sponsors the world’s top athletes. The company is looking for interns to join their international and hard-working team in their offices in Marbella, Spain.
- Track order status and draft export documents, to make sure that they are ready on time for our customers.
- Take care of and follow up with other departments the documentation needed to open new markets or to expand business with current distributors.
- Get involved with the team in the creation of market studies and regulatory frame analysis in order to plan brand expansion.
- Arrange and coordinate shipment of samples and generic product information for potential business leads.
- Help the International Sales team to keep all customer records updated (conditions of sales, contracts, etc).
- Proficiency level of Spanish language and Advance English
- Studies related to administration or sales
- Minimum stay of 5 months
Monday- Friday 9.30am – 6.30pm with 1 hour lunch break