Both short term (4-12 weeks) and long term (4 months+) required Commitment:
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful Internship programmes through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility and National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving intermediary organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program. Our organization continuously strives to find the best work placements for students to obtain the most appropriate hands-on experience during their internship in Malta.
For our Accounts Assistant internship, day to day duties in the office will involve support the accounts department on a day to day basis and chasing debt. Other essential tasks include helping with invoicing, payroll, emailing internal and external clients and improving accounts procedure through projects.
This position is perfect for anybody who is interested in: Finance, sales and purchase ledger.
To be successful within this role you would need to:
• Record and process expenditure;
• Assist in preparing and submit customer invoices;
• Assist in general accounting duties including project costing, supplier and bank reconciliation, financial reporting to authorities and other day to day duties.
• Assisting with Book-keeping, administrative requirements and procedures
• Analysing account information
• Preparing salaries for the employees
• Documenting financial transactions
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Have knowledge of Accountancy
• Have office experience but not essential
• Have knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Have excellent external and internal communication
• Work independently and self drive to be able to complete tasks
Our ideal candidate will have a high level of English skills and be good communication, both written and verbal. Knowledge of the fundamental basis of accountancy, good math and time management skills are essential skills to perform this role.
The person chosen will be someone who is happy to work within a team. We are looking for someone confident, reliable, self-driven and a people person.
To apply for this internship please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the covering message/letter, please ensure that you answer the following questions:
1. Are you applying through a university? (If yes state which?)
2. Do you have the name/contact of your University Erasmus+ Coordinator? (Please give details)
3. Do you have Facebook Messenger (if so what are your contact details)?
4. How long is the internship for? (our minimum internships are 3 months)
5. What dates are you looking to start/finish your internship?
6. When do you graduate?
This is an unpaid internship position