Both short term (4-12 weeks) and long term (4 months+) required
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful Internship programmes through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility and National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving intermediary organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program. Our organization continuously strives to find the best work placements for students to obtain the most appropriate hands-on experience during their internship in Malta.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing intern. Working closely with the marketing team, you will be involved in all aspects of marketing including; market research, competitor analysis and the development of a marketing strategy for the new platform. For the selected candidate, this will be a good all-round marketing experience.
• Assist with the development of a competitor analysis
• Contribute to the development of a new website including; gathering testimonials and website optimization for SEO
• Assist with the development of a marketing strategy for the new digital subscription platform including; launch, brochures, mail campaigns, social media campaigns
Assist the team in organizing and executing the internal distribution of seasonal marketing initiatives;
Assist with the creation of content for social media; platforms, this could include visiting places to take photos and posting them on social media;
Participate in the planning and / or execution of events;
Inputting data into applications and other day to day administrative duties.
• Working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
• Confident and proactive with good communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong time management and organizational skills
To apply for this internship please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the covering message/letter, please ensure that you answer the following questions:
1. Are you applying through a university? (If yes state which?)
2. Do you have the name/contact of your University Erasmus+ Coordinator? (Please give details)
3. Do you have Facebook Messenger (if so what are your contact details)?
4. How long is the internship for? (our minimum internships are 3 months)
5. What dates are you looking to start/finish your internship?
6. When do you graduate?
This is an unpaid internship position