Duration: Minimum 3 months
Stipend: 200 euros
Number of Staff: 2 (part-time one for the morning and other afternoon)
Schedule: 9:30 to 13:30 or 14:30 to 18:30
Company: Service Club is a Training Based Recruitment Platform. We are an on-demand recruitment platform for the global hospitality industry where staff’s knowledge is continuously improved through microlearning.
With Service Club platform, restaurants, hotels and other businesses in the hospitality industry can quickly reach the best matching staff to their needs, tested by Service Club, rated by previous employers.
- Assist the in-house team on their staff recruitment and training activities
- Help create and run digital campaigns
- Reaching out to staff registered in other platforms and social media
- For the right candidate with the right enthusiasm, this can turn into a full time hospitality sales position
- Spanish, very fluent!
- Catalan, desired
- English, excellent written and spoken
- Hospitality background; someone worked as a hospitality staff or manager would be just perfect.
- We need a geek! Someone highly resourceful when it comes to use of internet, social media, anything else online and tech.
- Excellent written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Super fast worker. Loving working under pressure!
- Effective time management skills
- Willingness to learn, fail, re-learn and grow
Service Club Core Values:
- Get ready to join a group of diverse, smart, talented, driven and frankly a little mad individuals. We are looking for people who are motivated by creating something from scratch while problem-solving with us on a daily basis.
- We’re hardworking, we put out 100% into this and we will make it happen.
- We are agile. We change our minds from morning to the evening and we will do so until we get it right.
- We are tough. Every day is a fight and we love it.
- We are warm. Loving. Supportive. Ethical. Creative. Professional. Brave. And very VERY resourceful.
- We are here for a mission: we will make good service standard, no matter how small or big the restaurant is. And the way to do this will be accessible, practical, free and fun education.