Who are 123COMPARE.ME?
We are a travel tech SaaS startup focusing on increasing hotel direct revenue and enhancing hotel position along the guest journey. We create marketing technology digital products (MarTech) and provide services to increase hotels’ short term and long term revenue results.
We are still a small team, but we plan to expand rapidly. Our products are used on hotels in 102 countries, our main office located in Barcelona and we speak 7 languages.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for bright, digital-media-savvy, pro-active people to apply for our Content & Digital Marketing Intern to help us grow.
The ideal candidate should:
● Have an immense proactive attitude and curiosity about almost everything.
● Have an acute sense of clients’ desires, a capacity to figure their needs without asking.
● Love and understand Social media.
● Have knowledge of and passion for traveltech and hospitality industries.
● Have excellent writing skills (from white books and case studies to social media posts) and is great at storytelling.
● Experience in design, creating visual content, infographics for Social media, blogs, websites, etc.
● Experience in SEO/SEM
● Have English and/or Spanish proficiency. Catalan is a strong asset.
● Ability to work 20+ hours.
● Be Google Suite proficient- Gmail, Calendars, Drive.
● Be able to work independently, balance priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
● Be a self-motivated team player, eager to learn and bonus points if you have a sense of humor.
Things to do:
The main goal of this position is to support the Sales & Marketing department in day-to-day activities and help us grow. Job tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
● Improving our website. Never stop perfecting it.
● Create content in order to grow 123COMPARE.ME’s audience growth.
● Design, build and maintain our social media/online presence and brand awareness campaigns.
● Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
● Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns.
● Provide accurate reports and analysis. Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
● Perform online & offline community management.
● Organizing the events for partners and clients.
● Establish relationships with hotel associations, possible partners and online media.
What do we offer?
● Paid internship for 6-8 months. In the case of a successful internship, we would offer you a position.
● Full or Part-time.
● Office in Barcelona center.
● In-house or remote (should be based in Barcelona and visit the office at least once a week).