Our collaborator is an amazing touristic rentals company in Madrid. They offer customized services for all their clients, from the booking management to the arrival of the guests. It is an excellent and innovative service for landlords who want to improve their bookings and benefits from their touristic apartments.
They are looking for someone who can join their team to be the main point of contact with their guests. Don’t hesitate and apply now if you want to improve your skills in the hospitality and tourism field.
- Visit the apartments so you can evaluate them before renting
- Welcome the new guests in the apartment
- Manage the stay of the guests in the apartments
- Provide support for any incident or need that may arise and helping these incidents to be resolved in the most efficient way so that the client is as satisfied as possible
- Administrative tasks at the office: Chat (bot) tools.
- To be customer-oriented
- Offer additional services of the company
- Answer inquiries of the guests
- Problem-solving tasks
- English and Spanish, at least, at an intermediate level
- French is a plus
- Minimum 3 months
- Detail-oriented, emphatic and reassuring
- Sociable and polite
- To be capable of understanding the needs of the clients
- Communicative skills
- To be capable of making decisions quickly
- To be capable of working under pressure