Our collaborator is one of the best Mexican Restaurants in Benalmadena Pier (Málaga).
This restaurant offers a kind service for its guests and takes care for all the details. It is undoubtedly a great place to learn to work with the highest quality standards.
Working in the bar, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all—passion and experience.
The main tasks will be:
- Prepare drinks, cocktails, etc of the standard set by your tutor
- Maintain work area and guest area clean and tidy
- Table services at restaurant and snack
- Follow the indications of the maitre /head waiters in all of their duties
- Other position related tasks
- English advance and Spanish intermediate
- Duration from March/April until October
- 40 hours per week
- Rotative and split schedule
- 1.5 days off per week
650 euros net per month